Saturday, July 01, 2017

Moving Right Along


Still working on the Phyllis Sparks yoke, I wanted to do the small motifs around the end to make sure they would fit. And they did! You can see here motifs number 1, 2, 3, 4, 14, 15, 16, and 17.  It is exciting for it to start looking like the final product.  

Incidentally, I think motifs 15 and 16 are misnumbered on the diagram.  If you work this, when it comes time for the small 4 ring motifs, count the number of joins and picots you need and then pick the pattern.

9 comments:

  1. So much accomplished !! You are already past the midway mark in terms of motif patterns to try out !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice but I think I'll pass on attempting this one! I've got the book but have never attempted anything from it as I was told there are mistakes in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's fun to watch your progress with this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha, that is simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So interesting watching it a little at a time. Fabulous work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete